Monday, December 6, 2010

New Poetry/Writers' Site / Leslie Moon

I along with several other poets am starting a poetry site. Our hope is to unite writers each Wednesday (for starters). We want to encourage poets/writers to give feedback to other writers as well as get feedback. I know I appreciate other writers; they often see something in my writing that I don't.

Our One Shot Wednesdays are fun and a way to get to know others and get some traffic to you blog. Come join us weekly on Wednesdays -- from 10pm UK (5pm EST) on Tuesday until 8am UK (3am EST) Thursday -- for One Shot Wednesday

There is also the potential for you as a poet or artist to be highlighted either as an amateur or a pro.

Hope to see you there.

Leslie Moon (moondustwriter)

One Stop Poetry - Where Poets, Writers and Artists Meet
http://oneshotpoetry.blogspot.com

if you have questions our email address is oneshotpoetry@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment